Wednesday, April 22, 2009

2 Samuel-Day 10

Met Barathan at the 901 Bus Stop yesterday morning and it was raining heavily. Was late for Morning Worship and was 20% drenched. My umbrella was too small to shelter 2 GIANTs to school building. But thankfully, I had the chance to speak to him along the way and this young man really earns and deserves my respect. He loves his Dad a lot. However, Bara didn't managed to tell him about Jesus before he left this realm but he is still clinging on to God with great faith. As for me, aint gonna wait anymore. It's harvest time (to share the Good News with my own Father)!

Verse for Today: John 4:35 says, "Do you not say, 'Four months more and then the harvest'? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest."

No comments:

Post a Comment