Thursday, November 26, 2009

Titus-Day 56

 
 Before Christmas, I served in the Powerkidz Camp as a Team Leader with Pauline. I always enjoy the presence of children and inspiring them, especially Boys like Russell Saat who are full of energy. Someone once told me that, "It is easier to build a Boy than to repair a Man." Must concede that there is lot of truth in that and I am resolved to establish as many young lives as possible through the Boys' Brigade.
 Followed by CHR Prom Night and was truly my honour to have Andrea as my prom date. Am certainly not the best with dining or formal night etiquette but God sure has been teaching me a ton about how to become a Christian gentlemen and to respect the beautiful princesses He has made for His glory.
Tim Elmore Life-Giving Mentoring Seminar

No comments:

Post a Comment