Saturday, December 4, 2010

1 Corinthians 16:14 says, "Do everything in love."

Just flew back from China on Wednesday and dropped by Salvation Army for Youth Camp on Thursday. Was praying for tail-catching this year but it got canceled due to the rainstorm. Was a little disappointed initially but still thank God for the cancellation as it gave me some time to prepare for the AQ Camp on Friday. Stayed for Omega Night and had the chance to share the gospel with Kevin Huang in a singlish version. Also, thank God for  sustaining me physically throughout the AQ Camp! Despite the lack of sleep and food, He faithfully provided me with strength to bond and train with my boys. Today is BB-SG Flag Off I. Thank God for the divine appointment to meet up with 44th Company Boys and interaction with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment