Saturday, April 23, 2011

Colossians 3:23 says, "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters,"

Yesterday was GOOD Friday. Uncle Oliver always tells us that it is a day good for us, but bad for Jesus. It's rather sad how the world assumes that the Son of God dies on the cross so that everyone can have a public holiday. From the bottom of my heart, I know that this God I worship is living and true.
I went for the Navigator's Funeral Party without knowing that it would end at 8pm. Sigh, i went for the event with a heavy heart. So much tutorials and revisions that are many weeks overdue. But I know that I need to be there with my BB Boys to spend time with them. By God's grace, Chris spoke to me and gave me Colossians 3:23. It's silly how I doubt God about my A levels. He who sent Jesus to die on the cross to redeem me has a plan for me (Jeremiah 29:11). Also, went for Coach William's Coaching Concept Workout this morning and finished 10 x 1km intervals (with 1 min rest). My average timing was 00:00:04:52. Hope to improve by 2 seconds next week : )

No comments:

Post a Comment