Sunday, October 30, 2011

Psalm 34:8 says, "Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him."

"Wise words given at the wrong time can do more harm than good."
In the midst of A levels, sometimes it's really difficult to help people struggling around me. A friend who is pondering of suicide, a friend who is fighting his addiction on smoking, a friend who can't sleep at night due to insomnia and friends who are falling ill and weak...

I am no God.
Friends, I can only help you 'this' much.
But I know God can do far more to comfort and to strength. He is God.

2 comments:

  1. Corinthains 12:9-10 says "My grace is sufficient for thee:for my strength is made perfect in weakness"
    I am weak, so I am strong
    I will be strong because God is with me, he made my strength perfect in my weakness :)
    ... you are an awesome friend.. thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice : )

    2 Corinthians 4:8-9 says "We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; 9 persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed."

    ReplyDelete