Saturday, December 17, 2011

His Name Is Darryl Sw

Cycled with Darryl Sw yesterday for a total of 70km to places like Upper Thomson, Orchard Road BBHQ, Singapore Flyer, Shenton Way, Marina Barrage and Bugis Street. Was an incredible experience though it was quite scary to cycle on the road along all the cars. And I learnt one thing - Never ever cycle in the rain. Bought a new bike with Chuen last Saturday. Let me formally introduce my new wife - Cannondale Trail 6.0.
Thank God for Sw as he taught me about the traffic, route and safety guidelines that advocated my survival, haha. This young gentlemen, whom I have known and trusted for many years, is unbelievably gifted by God. Sw teaches me how to play, fix and tune my guitar countless of time and advises me on numerous issues related to bicycles. Great and well-respected brother in Christ. Forgive me, brother, if I ask you for help too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment