Monday, February 20, 2012

Philippians 4:6 says,"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."

Today, I had the privilege to invigilate for the Social Studies common test paper at Class 3E4. For the past 12 years of my education, I’ve been always been the one seating down, waiting for the examination script to be passed down and for the chief examiner to say the word. The sudden paradigm shift has now placed me in the examiner’s shoe. I am now the one giving out the scripts to the students and seeing their faces – some confident while others frightened. Yu Jie’s action caught my attention and moved me into intercession. This young gentleman’s pen ink was desiccated within 10 minutes after the common test commenced. Not only was he calm, he gently putted both hands together and started praying to the LORD. By God’s grace, the ink eventually started to flow again and Yu Jie managed to complete the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment