Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Year Goal: Proskuneo (Obey You Only)

Blessed New Year 2012 to God's people and may the LORD continue to pour out His spirit and fill the hearts of men daily this new year. Just got back from China on Wednesday night after 15 days of extended time with my family. The best moment was when I got to celebrate CHRISTmas service with my Dad in a small church in Zhangzhou (and he was the one who initiated it!). It's amazing how God orchestrated everything during this trip. I'm still praying for my Dad's salvation that he may come to know Jesus as His own LORD and Saviour one day.

After I got back, I have heard that countless things have been happening to my friends in LIFE/Innova, brothers in BB and church mates. I pray that as we start the new year, may we learn to trust and obey God more this year and lean on His strength as we face each new storm that knocks on our door.

No comments:

Post a Comment