Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Daniel 1:8a says, "But Daniel resolved not to defile himself with the royal food and wine"

Started my Relief Teaching Attachment with Christ Church Secondary School recently. Great exposure to what being a MOE teacher's like. Had the opportunity to see how the other teachers work in the staffroom a.k.a behind the scenes. I must concede that teachers are possibly the most stressful creatures in this Solar System.

I relieved Class 3E2 and 1E3 for the past few days. For the the latter, I walked into the class and explained to them that their Math Tutor met an accident in the morning. And guess what, they whole class lifted up their hands high into the air and exclaimed, "YEAH!" I was like -.- And oh boy, our kids these days are quite well-informed, intelligent and confident speakers (but aggressive). I received questions like, "Aiyo, why u so stupid? Why you go Innova and not ACJC? Do you have a girlfriend? Can we play Taboo instead of Pictionary, please?" Pray that I may learn much in the next 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment