Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Joshua 24:15c says, "But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.”

Watched Courageous with my Dad alone this evening. Truly, it's a God-orchestrated evening and miracle to witness this Father & Son film with my earthly father. Though it was rather awkward as I seldom watch a movie or walk to CWP alone with him, I know God spoke to him throughout the evening (and plus, he wiped his eyes at the end of the film). "O LORD, don't come back so quickly. Give me that 5 more minutes to bring the message of salvation into my family."

Four men, one calling: To serve and protect. As law enforcement officers, they are confident and focused, standing up to the worst the streets can offer. Yet at the end of the day, they face a challenge they're ill prepared to tackle: fatherhood. When tragedy strikes home, these men are left wrestling with their hopes, their fears, their faith, and their fathering. Sherwood Pictures, creators of Fireproof, returns with this heartfelt, action-packed story. Protecting the streets is second nature to these law enforcement officers. Raising their children in a God-honoring way? That takes courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment